BrahMos Aerospace distributes 30000 food packets to poor & needy
India, navigating its path with a united spirit and well-though-out strategy, is steadily returning to normalcy from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis by recording an improved recovery rate and a declining fatality rate. The nationwide lockdown, announced by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 24th March, 2020 to fight the pandemic, has now reached its fifth phase wherein wide-ranging relaxations have been announced to resume all major activities to kick start the economy.
BrahMos Aerospace - the country's leading defence-technology company which had initiated a community kitchen service in its premises on 3rd April, 2020, to distribute 500 food packets daily to poor labourers, daily wage earners and destitute to mitigate their hardship during the lockdown phase, has concluded the service.
The Company distributed 30,000 food packets to the poor and needy.
BrahMos would like to reiterate the following precautionary measures to fight COVID-19:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing. Avoid going to crowded places
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
- Maintain proper respiratory hygiene; cover your nose and mouth while coughing or sneezing; alternately, use a tissue while coughing or sneezing and immediately discard it in a closed dustbin
- In case of fever, cough, runny nose and any other medical condition, immediately consult the nearest medical center or physician